tattoos

Saturday, December 19, 2009

'bundle, v., part two

A couple of weeks ago, I posted about my love of the OED and an attempt to layer a wrap sweater dress.  The first time I layered it over another dress.  This time I layered the wrap dress1 over a shirt and under a long sweater and belted it.

 1. Wrap dress - Target (remixed)
Sweater - Kikit Studios (Filene's Basement and remixed)
Tights - Target (remixed)
Hat - Bijou Brigitte (Madrid)
Boots - John Fluevog (remixed)
Necklace - Etsy (remixed)

The layers underneath my black wool coat2 kept me warm while I was running errands and grocery shopping. 

2. Coat - Via Spiga (Filene's Basement)

Now, my layers are keeping me toasty as I do a little blogging, a little present wrapping, and a little revising.  And I'm glad to be snug and warm because my feet got chilled to the bone during my sloggy, rainy, snowy run this morning!

So I think this layering attempt was much more successful than my last one (it's definitely warmer than last time).  What do you think?  I hope you're staying warm and snug!  Is everyone finished with their holiday shopping?  Are you on holiday yet?  Are you traveling somewhere for the holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger