tattoos

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Boldly Revising

Today I got dressed just to keep myself cheerful and on task while I worked on revisions so that I can soon become Dr. de Moda.  I thought the best way to keep myself in a good mood as I slogged through corrections and sometimes conflicting suggestions was to dress in bright, bold, cheerful primary colors.1


 Sometimes we have to battle the earth and the elements to get a decent shot for an outfit post.  Brrr!





1. Longsleeved tee - Target
Skirt - J. Crew (thrifted and remixed)
Sweater Tights - H&M (remixed)
Cardi - New York & Co. (remixed)
Boots - John Fluevog (remixed)
Necklace - self-made (remixed)
 
Do you think this outfit is too bold for the classroom?  What about for the library?  Would it distract other researchers and readers?  Ok, now back to revising....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger