tattoos

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Channeling My Inner Audrey

Yesterday I didn't go into campus, but I had plenty to do.  I worked on revisions at home, took Bailey to the vet for some bloodwork, and had Ann Underfunded Humanity over to see if a skirt suit that sadly doesn't really fit me anymore would work for her (it did!) and to catch up over a cup of tea.  Inspired by a recent post on The Glamorous Grad Student, I decided to channel my inner Audrey Hepburn for my day away from campus.1

1. Skinny Jeans - Mango
Turtleneck - Target (sale)
Flats - Me Too*
Sunglasses - Oscar de la Renta (DSW)
Scarf - Hand-me-down from a friend

I realize that I'm not as glamorous as Audrey.  I mean, who is?  But I had fun wearing this outfit.  It's not often that I go so monochromatic.  Which - if any - celebrities have influenced your style?

*These shoes are so comfy that I've practically worn them to pieces over the past couple of years.  I practically lived in them for teaching in the spring and summer.  I think I'll have to invest in a new pair once it gets warmer....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger