tattoos

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Use as directed


Recently, La Historiadora de Moda asked me to post about a budget beauty product that I would recommend. And as I’ve posted before, I really don’t have a commitment to many of the lotions and potions out there (although I do love to have them around my bathroom for pampering). However, I have found a hair product that I have begun to use religiously. For the longest time, I’ve tried to tame my hair frizzies and get that amazing healthy shine that my stylist could in the salon, but to no avail. Finally, I’ve found a product that I love. Two words. Hair serum. Now this product is almost exclusively marketed and used by people with longer hair, but I find this magic elixir to smooth out and produce that healthy look that I love when I go to the salon. A few pumps worked into wet hair allows me to blow dry my hair and tame it like never before. Now I know that most readers out there will be rolling their eyes at my naïveté , but this post is for the boys. If you have shorter hair and don’t want to use hair product that leaves your hair sticky and gummy, I recommend trying serum. Sometimes you have to be inventive and repurpose the beauty products out there to suit your needs. Have you ever had a beauty product that you have used “not as directed” to suit your needs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger