tattoos

Thursday, December 3, 2009

ModCloth(ed)!

A couple of weeks ago, a friend of mine announced the purchase of an awesome new winter coat on facebook.  I immediately followed her link to a site which I know can be only too dangerous: ModCloth.  Since I saw a dress that I coveted and since I knew that I was finishing revisions on an article and about to send it back out into the world to help support the family,  I decided that I could go ahead and buy the dress, but I couldn't wear it until the article had been booted out the door.  The article went out last week, and I debuted the lovely Cable Car Tour Dress1 yesterday:

1. Dress - ModCloth
Blouse - Sferra
Tights - Target
Boots - John Fluevog
Earrings - Gift
Bangel Bracelets - ???

Unfortunately, getting dressed and ready yesterday proved a bit of a challenge, because our maintenance guy showed up at 8:15am.  Fortunately, I had already showered, because he had to turn our water off for about an hour to fix some plumbing problems.  He was tearing out a faucet in our bathroom, so I didn't have much access to my products or hairstyling devices.  Thus, my hair went into a somewhat frizzy ponytail, which I'm not sure went particularly well with this amazing dress.

Do you reward yourself when you meet major academic or professional goals?  If so, how?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger