tattoos

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Unwillingly Winterizing

I would really prefer it if the weather right now would allow me to hang out in the park and to wear this:
(credit: Julian Allen Photography and shown on the blog with permission of my wonderful fiance)

but it's starting to get cold out.  I have spent numerous winters now in the Midwest, but I still prefer warmer weather.  The best thing about winter is getting to wear lots of layers and pretty cardis1 and coats.2

                                            1. Jeans - Express                                                   2. Coat - Larry Levine (Filene's Basement)
                                               Shirt - Zara
                                               Cardi - Target
                                               Spectator Pumps - r2 (DSW)

I get final exams to grade at big R1 University on Monday and there's only one more full week of classes at Dream College.  I'm trying to sneak in as many revisions as possible here and there between the grading and class prep.  The thought of the holiday break, dreams of summertime, and warm coats are keeping me going right now.

What are you doing to winterize your wardrobe?  How much do you have left to do between now and the holiday break? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger