tattoos

Monday, December 14, 2009

Purple and Red at a Final Exam

All I had to do on campus today was administer a final exam to one of my classes.  The rest of the day I spent in my office grading papers that I should have graded before the weekend.  Since my day involved no actual teaching, meetings, or presentations, I dressed a little bit funkier than I normally do for the "work week."  I celebrated the end of another term of teaching responsibilities with some amazing red and purple Georgia O'Keeffe inspired tights from ModCloth.1
1. Tights - Modcloth
Dress - Target
Cardi - remixed
Belt - remixed
Wedges - remixed
Bracelet - remixed

This is how I'll look in just a few minutes when I'm done calculating final grades for one of my classes:

So what have you been up to this fine Monday?  What are you wearing?  Oh, and if you haven't yet, you should go check out my guest post from this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger