tattoos

Thursday, December 10, 2009

I am still here, though I am not sure how

Hi there, bet you thought I had given up blogging huh? I thought about it then I realized I miss it and even though I may not be able to blog as often as I like I need to when I can as it is an outlet for me and I have also established some wonderful friendships over the last 2 years that I want to continue.

Life has not been a bed of roses in 2009 for me, while the birth of Isabelle was and is great the rest has left a sour taste in my mouth. I have run the gamete on issues from work and losing my project, to post partum depression after Izzy’s birth to marital problems that blindsided me in the last month. I am looking forward to 2010 and the promise it brings to be a better year for me and my family.

I have been working through a lot recently and of course in crazy Steph fashion I have continued to try and be an overachiever, taking on multiple tasks some of which at times seem impossible. Some would call me crazy but I find having a lot to do keeps me occupied and sharp not to mention busy. I guess in a way it is my own version of therapy. I am still set to run my first half marathon and honestly, I think that my training has been my salvation these last couple of months. I am amazed at my strength both mentally and physically and I look forward to posting about my experience.

I must update on precious Isabelle (Izzy as I like to call her). She is growing like a weed and laughed a belly laugh for the first time the other day. She is a great baby who is allowing me to sleep through the night from 8pm to 6am. The older kids adore her and love to hold their little sister. Check her out for yourself.
Izzy and MommaIzzy and her sweet smileIzzy getting to be a big girl!

The kids are doing well in school I am amazed at how mature Lauren has become in just a few short months seems like every time I turn around she matures a little more. Jackson is loving Kindergarten he is doing very well and I have had great reports as far as the academics goes the behavior is something we are working on as it seems he has fallen into typical boyish ways and needs to locate his listen ears both at school and at home. Nonetheless, he is doing well. Lauren and Jackson

So that is it in a nutshell I will post as I can and I ask that you not forget me or totally write me off. All the best to you and yours this holiday Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger