tattoos

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Winter Blues

I have to say that yesterday I just wasn't feeling it.  I didn't sleep well the night before, and I was just feeling a little bit down and way too frantic.  I think it might have to do with the fact that with my current schedule I cannot afford to lose more than a day, and I didn't do anything for three days this past week because of the wedding.  I did, however, get a very nice compliment from a colleague, who told me that I was the best dressed person in our department, which is huge and there are a number of fashionable and stylish academics in it, so that's saying something! 
1. Shirt - Target (remixed)
Dress - ModCloth (remixed)
Tights - Target (remixed)
Boots - Blanco (remixed)
Earrings - Gift

See how tired I was?  I couldn't even keep my eyes open for photos when I got home from teaching my class last night.  I'm posting anyway, because my outfit was cute, even if I didn't feel so great yesterday.  Also, I can already tell that today is going to be better because I woke up to a comment from the lovely Elena of Caffeinerd letting me know that she had nominated me for the "Over the Top" blog award.  I'll nominate others tomorrow, because I'm running a tad behind today.



Rather than answer the questions that come along with the award, I thought I'd give you, our dear readers, the opportunity to ask me a question.  Besides my real name, which is off-limits for now, what would you like to know about La Historiadora de Moda?  Leave me a question in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger