tattoos

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sundays in the "Grocer" with George...

Sundays are usually my day to catch up. Catch up on emails to friends, time with my husband, and taking care of housework. One chore that always comes due on Sundays is grocery shopping. As promised in my last post, I’m featuring what I wear on my day to day activities.Today we’re off to a photo shoot at the grocery store. I just got a new wool plaid vest in a super deal. It was one of the purchases where you say to yourself “I don’t know what I’ll wear with this, but for this price I need this garment.” I tried to channel Alexander Mcqueen (who I love!)with this outfit. His Fall ’09 line showed what some began to call “a Sweeny Todd “ with butchers jackets and long trench coats with lots of hats. In his Spring ’09 line (yeah, I’m looking ahead already) a lot of rolled trousers and jeans are coming. I put together what I think to be a pretty good “mash-up” from one of my favorite designers. The trench coat was actually my grandfathers and made it’s way from England sometime around 1950.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger