tattoos

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Guest Lecturing: City Chic Madrid

I'm guest lecturing today over at The Glamourous Grad Student on Madrid.  It's my European home, and it will always have a special place in my heart.  Please go check it out, and if you haven't already been reading A.'s blog, do so!  She is a darling and super smart.

One of the reasons that I miss Madrid so much is that I made such amazing friends there.  My friend C., who is a very smart economist, and I would get together for a cup of coffee or a glass of wine and  just laugh and laugh -- or make insane plans to go to Italy for nine days and actually follow through on them.  My Spanish got about a million times better because of my friendship with him.

We would also completely unintentionally do things like wear a shirt and hat that matched each other.

But enough nostalgia.... Go read my piece for the city chic series!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger