tattoos

Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Geek in the Glasses

It’s been awhile Fashionable Academics. I don’’ know if you fellow readers are like me, but I go through “spurts” of research heavy workloads. And being that it’s the season for my advisor’s annual seminar romp through academia, this spurt has been longer than would be desirable.But alas, I am beginning to see the light through the inevitably too long tunnel. And my research is benefiting from being on my advisors schedule.

I’m currently under fellowship funding right now, so there isn’t much going on by the way of teaching (praise to the chemistry gods!). As such, my daily wardrobe has slumped into my relaxed “okay we are going to go cure cancer today, not stand in front of lots of students” kind of dress. That being so, I’m not too keen to put any of my science wardrobe choices up on the blog. (not everyone appreciates a lab coat the way chemists do!) However, the one thing that never gets neglected during my brief spurts as an overworked lab rat is my eyewear. I own way too many pairs of glasses for one person. But I love them. And they get noticed more often then any other thing I wear. I love frames that match what you are wearing. Don’t you? They’re just too much fun! So how many is too many? Right? Here are some of my faves.



Do you have an obsession with a particular accessory? Any other opticophiles out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger