tattoos

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Levi`s lover

I still remember my first pair of Levi`s... I guess I was 15, and superstoked after years wearing tacky Ragazza jeans from Adelsten...
At that age you werent popular if you didnt have a red tag on you backpocket and 501...Time has change, but I still love Levis and their classic jeans and jackets.

my friend Camillla works for Levis, and yesterday she invited me to Levi`s showroom for a sneak peak of the summer/fall collection.
Levi`s Cravings for this season:

Denim dress!!! I would love to wear this cute denim dress with boots this summer....
An oversized denim shirt. Boyfriends fit...
Grey sweater with this old school cowboy-print.
A true classic denim jacket! I used to have one when I was younger...
På ønskelisten til både kjæresten min og meg. Kanskje vi skal få matchende par-jakker.. he he...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger