tattoos

Friday, March 26, 2010

Comments, comment, comments

I finally took the step to put some protections on my comments section I was (am ) afraid it will deter people from leaving comments if they have to type in some silly word but I must say I think it beats the bazillion comments I get that make no sense or better yet are in Chinese. Silly me thought there for a while that I really had some Chinese visitors that were interested in my blog no it was just spam and I am sure if I went so far as to translate what they were leaving I would be shocked by the content. So I apologize to those of you who still remember me and want to make comments for adding this extra step but my Inbox is now very happy to be free of some of the trash! J

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger