tattoos

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

OK, Sun. I'm Dressed For You

The other day LHdM and I went out for coffee and sun-propritiating in a nearby amphitheatre. What better way to ask for sun than to wear a summer BCBG dress given to me by LHdM and my silvery Target sandals (which felt right at home in the amphitheatre, let me tell you).

Who needs accessories with a dress like this? I love the empire-area detailing (have absolutely no idea what that's called and would appreciate any help!) and just the feel of it. It also transitions from classroom to party to....amphitheatre.

Much as I love pulling out all the fantastic spring wear, I'm finding myself clinging to a few fall favorites, like my ruched red shirt with a pair of brown sailor-ish slacks. All in all, this in-between period has been fantastic for showing off the best of fall and spring.

Are you still between fall and spring outfits? Going anywhere fun for break? If so, what are you wearing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger