tattoos

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What I Want for Channuka

Now I know that many of you are not fans of how the retail industry kicks off the Christmas/Channuka/Kwanza season before Thanksgiving, but since Channuka starts this year on December 12th (and I will still be teaching and grading then) I decided that I am well within my rights to make my wishlist (just in case my fiance or friends decide they are feeling generous).

1. A tenure-track job
2. This necklace (oops! turns out I couldn't wait)
3. This awesome jacket from NISI
4. Fun, colorful pens to make marking papers slightly less boring and onerous
5. Jeeves & Wooster - The Complete Series (dvd)
6. Molier (dvd)
7. Gingerbread Men and Women (to eat while marking papers)
8. OTKs from Sock Dreams

What about you?  What's on your wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger