tattoos

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Boots, Boots, Boots!

The other day, one of my students (who also happens to be my neighbor) and I were talking at the bus stop.  She told me that she really loves my boots and asked me how many pairs I owned.  I guestimated 15.  Since my mom and in-laws are coming for Thanksgiving, I was cleaning out the closet in our front room, and I decided I should reorganize my boots.  (At this point in the semester they tend to land by the door or just get shoved in the closet when I get home.)  It offered the perfect opportunity to do a boot count.  I currently own 14 pairs of boots, although one pair needs to visit my shoe repair guy before they can be worn if there will be any walking involved.  I have been wearing my Fluevog boots a lot, so I decided that I should challenge myself to wear a different pair of boots every day for the next week.

Do you tend to wear a couple of items of clothing or footwear more than any others - to the point that you find things you forgot that you purchased in the dark recesses of your closet?  What factors besides comfort lead you to buy a pair of boots?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger