tattoos

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Best Dressed at the Thanksgiving Table

La Historiadora de Moda knows me very well. Just as much as I love to dress myself in clothes that show off my since of style, I equally love to cook. I love to eat with my eyes and my mouth so I try very hard to make the food I cook look its very best. So, on Thanksgiving day she asked me to snap some shots of our dinner table to share with you, our readers.




Of course I couldn’t resist getting a few shots of the very stylish dinner guest that had joined us for the holiday meal.




























(from left to right: my husband in a Banana Republic shirt, tie and button down sweater; hostess Michelle's adorable deer earrings from Wholly Craft; myself in Banana Republic top and J. Crew checked chinos; Beth in a great party wrap dress.)

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger