tattoos

Friday, November 6, 2009

Hair Hatred???

A friend called me the other day and as we were talking, she asked me if we had blogged yet about how to style hair. In truth we really haven't, and, in part, this may be a reflection of how frustrated I am with my own 'do these days. I am torn between my desire to have long hair in order to have an elaborate up do at my wedding in June, and my desire to have chic and quickly styleable hair every day between now and then and afterwards. In the past six years, I've had numerous hairstyles (and colors) from the incredibly long to the short, to the bobbed to the medium length with bangs.






Without a doubt, I prefer a nice, sophisticated sling bob with or without bangs. I just think it's what looks best on me and suits my personality best. I do think I'm going to try to continue to be patient with my hair and not chop it (yet). However, I do think that the next time I visit my stylist I'll go darker in color, and I think I'll go for some shorter bangs. (One of the biggest challenges I'm finding right now is that my bangs are at an extremely wayward length and somehow never look the way I want them.) In the meantime, I'm looking for quick ways to fix my hair in the mornings besides a ponytail. I'll post again soon with the results of my mission into the hairstyling archives. In the meantime, any suggestions you have would be appreciated! I'm sure other readers would like ideas, as well! There are only so many hours in the day, and I need to use some of them for my own academic research. Also I'd prefer not to use a flat iron everyday for reasons of hair health as well. How do you wear your hair? Do you prefer long or short or somewhere in between for your own personal style?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger