tattoos

Friday, September 17, 2010

Weekend Wear: Not Quite Harem Pants

Since I needed to do some things at home (such as enroll in health benefits with my husband) and since I don't teach on Fridays, I'm working from home today.  I'm enjoying it because my desk in my home office is much nicer and more spacious than my desk in my campus office and because I'm very comfortable in these Pro-mod pants that I bought when we were in Italy.1
1. Pants - Promod (remixed), Shirt - Cable & Gauge (remixed), Belt - De Lonti (via TJ Maxx and remixed), Shoes - Kenzie Girl (via DSW and remixed)
Seriously, these pants are even more comfortable than some of my pajamas!


So far it's been a productive day.  We made our benefits decisions, I've written most of the lecture that I'm giving on Monday, and I'm about to turn to some work on a writing project for the rest of the afternoon.  I'm looking forward to a low-key weekend of marathon training, date night to break my husband's Yom Kippur fast, watching football, a coffee and study date with a good friend, and working on some writing projects.  What's on your agenda for the weekend?  I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger