tattoos

Monday, September 13, 2010

Giving my Belts a Break

Typically I am a belting addict, but last Wednesday I felt like giving my belts a little break from their regular duty.  Since I've been biking to campus whenever the weather nice and it was a beautiful sunny day in the 70s, I wanted an outfit that wasn't constraining in any way.1
1. Dress - Rabbit Rabbit (remixed), Cardi - New York & Co. (remixed), Boots - John Fluevog (remixed), Boleyn Necklace - Wendy Brandes (remixed)
I know some people manage to bike in tight fitting wiggle dresses and pencil skirts, but, although I'm perfectly happy biking in heels or tall boots, I've never been one for limiting the range of motion of my legs while riding my bike.  Plus, I'm pretty sure it would result in a pretty serious disaster on the steep hill I have to bike up on my way to campus.

What constraints - practical or of another nature - do you have to deal with while dressing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger