tattoos

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Polka Dots and Puppy Dogs

The other day I spent almost twelve hours on campus.  I taught an 8am class, held office hours, taught a 12pm class, graded some quizzes, had coffee with a colleague, wrote part of a lecture, and attended the first meeting of a student organization (I'm its faculty advisor for the year).  So when Bailey decided to hijack my outfit photos that evening I really didn't have the energy to fend her off.
(Dress - Target (remixed), Sweater - Willi Smith (TJ Maxx), Tights - Top Shop (gift and remixed), Shoes - r2 (DSW and remixed), Scarf - gift from Sal)
It's kind of nice to come home to a silly puppy dog at the end of a long day...
even if she does keep you from showing off your awesome polka dot tights.

This outfit marked the return of tights wearing for me after a summer of bare legs.  Have you busted your tights out yet?  What about your fall jackets?  Guys, what about you?  What fall wardrobe elements are you pulling out of the closet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger