tattoos

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Autumn Hues and the Mystery of the Wang Stork

Lately all I have been wanting to wear are neutral colors and autumnal shades, particularly olive and gold.  So when the weather played nice (if a bit windy) today, I donned my favorite fall-ish A-line skirt, an ecru colored blouse, and my olive cardi with gold buttons and hopped on my bike for a ride into campus for office hours and lecturing.
  (Skirt - Anthropologie (thrifted and remixed), Blouse - BCBG (remixed), Tank - New York & Co. (remixed), Cardi - New York & Co. (remixed), Shoes - John Fluevog, Necklace - Etsy (remixed), Ring - Boutique in Salamanca (remixed), Bag - Nine West (remixed), Sunnies - Vera Wang (the Wang Stork)
So these Vera Wang Sunglasses appeared hanging on my mailbox one morning a week or so ago.  I have no clue as to their origin.  Are they a bribe from my student who is one of my neighbors?  Are they a pair of shades that belong to a friend who dropped them?  Are they a mysterious gift from a secret postal admirer?  Did I fill out some survey for which I was rewarded a pair of Vera Wang sunglasses and then forget about it?  Were they dropped by one of my neighbor's visitors only to be mistaken for mine by another neighbor?  I've no friggin' clue.  But when I mentioned this mystery on Facebook, a friend commented that you don't question the Wang Stork.  So thank you, Wang Stork, whomever you work for....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger