tattoos

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Autumn Jigsaw

I know others have talked before about how outfits seem supercalifragilistic until photographed in their entirety. Then they become boring. Or too pattered. Or, if you're me, see through. To prevent this, I'm presenting photo jigsaw. I recently discovered that I love pairing teal with bright pink lips and smokey eyes.

I then added in a wine-colored cami for see-through prevention. I love the way the teal and wine went with my brown wide-legged pants and light pink watch (it looks like a Band Aid, but I've become attached).
And here we have the wide-legged pants, coral toes and sandals--the last nod to summer. This was my Equinox outfit and it was perfect for drinking hard cider and feasting on roasted beets, carrots and onions to celebrate the change in season.

How are the rest of you celebrating autumn?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger