tattoos

Sunday, February 7, 2010

It's time to make a change

On Friday, I decided to change things up a bit. I had grown my hair out for my wedding back in July so that I could have a hairstyle that was classic. Something that I wouldn’t look back on and say “Goodness gracious what was I thinking?” I had been thinking about going back to my shorter more modern hairstyle and was talking it over with a friend when she suggested, what about going darker. I was intrigued. I had never gone for all over color, and I have been some version of blond all my life. I had to go for it. I went to a local salon on Friday, wearing my red cashmere scarf, and discovered that they were doing a “tip for a cause” that went to the American Heart Association Go Red Campaign. Perfect! I debuted the new haircut at a dinner with my husband’s colleagues and our friends on Saturday night. I dare say, I like being a brunette? What do you think?
Before:



After:




1. Vest-- Target
2. Shirt --Banana Republic
3. Shoes --Robert Wayne
4. Jeans --Filene's Basement
4. Tie--- Gifted (from J. H. in GA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger