tattoos

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Dressed for Stack-cess

I love searching the library stacks in super!hoodie, which sports an empire waist and a star-filled hood. It's incredibly warm and designed to show off camisoles in the most flattering way possible. It's also one of the only outfits I'll wear with a necklace (I'm accessory challenged at the moment. Unless it's actually sewn onto the outfit, chances are I'm not wearing it).
I love this outfit because it's comfortably slouchy for long stretches of research, but a little more stylin' than the sweatpants and hoodie that I sometimes live in when snowed in.

What are some of your favorite ways to dress hoodies up (or wear dressy hoodies)? Is this really possible?



And here's a photo of my hair post Aveda Be Curly shampoo and conditioner. The curls got a little tighter as they dried. I highly recommend using it every second day, maybe with a touch of Dr. Bronner's coconut/lavender leave-in conditioner. Again, not paid to endorse--just on a bit of a hair kick since I'm growing it out. Speaking of which, I'd love some advice on longer curly hair styles for when it (finally) gets to that point. Any comments would be much appreciated!
Hoodie: Bluenotes (thrifted)
Jeans: Target
Boots: Dr. Martens
Cami: Target
Necklace: A store on College St. Burlington, VT

I'm looking forward to getting out of the library and out on the town soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger