tattoos

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It's Spring on the Streets

I can't wait for winter to be over. Really. So I ate smoked chocolate and salty caramel ice cream with LHdM and a few other fashionable academics and then went out (OK, briefly. It's 30 degrees) in my spring wear.

I love lilac and grey as a combination and decided that this look worked better with flat sandals rather than heels. I do have a black pair of wedge sandals that I'll wear with this outfit sometimes, but wanted to show off my gladiator-ish silver ones.



And here I am looking off into the distance waiting for a flock of birds to start singing. I'm also happy that this entire outfit cost under $60. The skirt is thrifted Banana Republic, sandals are this season's Target, and the shirt is Target from a year or so ago. My expression being weirder than upside down lady's? Priceless.

What pieces of last year's spring outfits are you planning on keeping? How are you planning on integrating them with new styles? Do you find that you do better work in the spring or does the pleasant weather distract you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger