tattoos

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hot Weather Polish

First of all, the credit for the glowing/floating photo of OPI's A Oui Bit of Red goes to (http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/op/opi-a-oui-bit-of-red.jpg). It does, however, make you feel like you are glowing and floating through hot summer days. I own about 5 different reds and this is the one I turn to when it's 90 because I like to feel connected to the season's brightness and heat through something other than perspiration and sandals. It's also guaranteed to stay on when your makeup migrates and your hair misbehaves, which is always a plus.


I would have given it two thumbs up but needed the other for photo purposes.

This polish is durable, cheerful and fairly neutral, though I did feel that it clashed with a white and pink dress. I like wearing it with a navy top and black skirt, which sets off this polish's muted red glow.

How do you co-ordinate polishes and outfits? Would you go with red nails in the classroom?

Oh, and there was no free OPI-ing going on behind this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger