tattoos

Monday, June 21, 2010

Guest Lecturing: yes and yes

Dearest readers, today I'm guest lecturing over at Sarah Von's lovely blog about my experience on the Camino de Santiago.  Just a little over three years ago, I packed a back pack with too much stuff and a ridiculously heavy novel, and took a train from Madrid to Leon.  I checked out Leon's magnficent cathedral, had a cafe con leche, and hopped on a bus to Astorga.  The next day I started walking.  In those ten days of walking I suffered ankle pain, but I also met some incredible people and made some incredible memories.  To read more about them, click on over to see my interview with the amazing and talented Sarah Von!



xoxo,
La Historiadora de Moda (aka ye old crone)


P.S. Right about now I'm wondering if it's harder to find acceptable housing in my new town or walk 30km a day for 10 days....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger