tattoos

Friday, June 25, 2010

The Distraction Within

A Friday Afternoon (TGIF!) List of Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
  1. Bikram, of course!
  2. A steamy hot springs…with my fiancé in tow. Hey, we just graduated: we deserve a break!
  3. Hanging out with my sister and my nephew who’s getting ready to walk. Perhaps dunking him in the local Evanston fountains, and then grabbing a bite of cool, fresh Red Mango.
  4. A Grecian beach, any Grecian beach.
  5. Some lovely massage center in Napa, CA.
  6. The lush Hawaiian countryside (aka pretending I’m on the set of LOST).
  7. The local Peet’s Coffee, blogging, sipping a refreshing drink.
  8. Napping on a fancy hotel bed, with the afternoon light warming my toes.
  9. At the movies with my brother. With a delicious dose of The Habit afterward, of course! (Mmmmm, charburgers. Note: available only in California, dangit!)
  10. Hot air balloon ride over the sunset. Ahhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger