tattoos

Monday, June 28, 2010

Home is Where My Closet Is

I'll keep this short today because I'm starting to feel anxious about the fact that I haven't done any work for over a week (this has not happened for years).  I arrived back home from a week on the road late Friday night, and I spent the last two days trying to get organized, running, and seeing friends.  I went out for dinner with two of my girlfriends from Ecology last night to talk about how things were going with doggies and kitties and work (trees, birds, and book reviews) and recent adventures in househunting and at campground sites.  I decided to wear a new-to-me dress that I scored on Ebay a few weeks back.1

1. Dress - Hazel (via Ebay), Tank - ??? (I've had it for years, it might be Target), Sandals - Steve Madden (remixed), Bangles - Target

Usually, I'm pretty organized when I pack, but with the defense and other chaos of the week before last, I ended up just chucking some shit in a suitcase and making sure I grabbed my running shoes.  There was no plan, no cohesion, no extra pair of socks.  So I was really glad to be reunited with my closet this weekend.

I was also very happy to be reunited with Bailey, who has taken to wearing hats after her time away at boarding school.  

Are you of the careful packer variety or do you end up on a roadtrip with a suitcase full of random pieces?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger