tattoos

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Grey Shoes on a Sunny Day

Today I took a break from using trees as a paper source and instead got to spend a little quality time with nature while wearing a floral dress (early birthday present) and.....the amazing Jeffrey Campbell shoes I blogged about while in Vermont. That's right, I couldn't resist. I asked myself whether I really needed another pair of grey shoes and the answer was yes. It was between these and lululemon groove pants, which I've also been coveting, but my fellow yoga class attendees will just have to see me in shorts and running shirts for a little while longer.

This is my Nearly Headless shot (Harry Potter shout out!), but wanted to show off the flowers on this wrap dress. As soon as I saw it I knew I needed the Jeffrey Campbells to go with it for that vintage-y summer look.
I'll probably wear the strappy silver sandals with this dress too, but honestly don't want to take the Jeffrey Campbells off my feet for a long time....though walking around barefoot in the park was fun.

What have you treated yourselves to this summer in terms of clothing and breaks from work?

Dress: Thrifted with no label
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell (remixed. Hurray!)
Necklace: St. Christopher from St. Patrick's in NYC (remixed)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger