tattoos

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Let's Party

Oh yes, we shall dance.

Sometimes you're just walking along doing what you love and then BAM! it hits you. People are noticing.

Friends, readers, yogis, we've got an awesome little community of 40 here at Alive in the Fire and I couldn't be more grateful. I'm so excited to have you around and I sincerely appreciate your time, attention, and insightful responses on the blog.

I say, let's have a party when we reach 100!

And let's each go out and invite 10 people to follow the blog, and then we can party soon!

Now's a great time to introduce your friends, family, and fellow Bikram addicts to get involved and read along... so much joy (and free stuff) to go around.

As a way to thank you all for your support, I'll be featuring a few followers only giveaways in the next couple of weeks. And all you've got to do to win is add a follower to our happy bunch. Spread the word, and then comment about it (or have your friend do so) on any post so I know what's up.

Pretty soon -- bam! -- we'll be rockin' at 100+. Get to it!


Photos by my beautiful cousin, Joelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger