tattoos

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

19/30 Mixology

Last Wednesday I took a personal day.  I slept in, answered a few work related emails, watched multiple episodes of Angel and Buffy, and made chicken parmigiana.  I probably would have done it all in yoga pants, but Kendi's challenge and the advice of the devil wearing Anthro compelled me to spend a little time doing some pattern mixing too.
30x30 Items: 12. Shifting Buttons Skirt - Anthropologie + 16. Black & White Striped Top + Sub 3. Duck Boots - Ugg
Accessories: Belt - from another dress (remixed), Necklace - Gift (remixed), Tights - TopShop (remixed)
Is it wrong that I love these Ugg Duck Boots?  Have I lost all my street cred?  Because if I have, I'll, ya know, challenge you to a dance off -- or maybe just go back to work on an article for publication -- in order to get it back....

P.S. Elena of Caffeinerd also has this Anthro skirt, and she just got engaged while in Dublin.  Head over to her blog to congratulate her and to check out her skirt stylings.  Congratulations again, Elena!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger