tattoos

Sunday, November 21, 2010

AUH Goes to The Ball

In the middle of work and yoga challenge month, I've also gotten to have some fun while not dressed in athletic gear and/or pajamas. OK, I know it looks like I cropped the fun out here, but didn't get friend approval to upload--she's the red fabric to the right. Once in there got rid of my head for good measure. I'll leave you to guess what my hair was up to....

I love the dress because it was formal enough for the on-campus event I attended and forgiving enough of the enormous amount of veggie curry I consumed while there. I also like the neckline. And the glittering buttons. And the hug I got from our university's president when I told him I was writing my dissertation.

What do you usually wear to on-campus dinner/dance occasions? How often do you (or are you tempted to) cut off your head when you feel like your hair had a fight with a camera before the shot was taken?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger