tattoos

Thursday, November 25, 2010

15/30: Thankful

Last Saturday I went with a friend and colleague in another department to a film festival.  We spent the day together driving, seeing some Scandinavian films, doing some holiday and other shopping, and chatting.  I feel very thankful to have this friend in my life, as well as the other friends that I have made since moving here at the end of July.
30x30 Items:  Sub 1. Black Pants - New York & Co. + 19. Grey Top - Zara + 23. Black Ruffle Front Cardi - Willi Smith + 30. Grey Slouchy Boots - Steve Madden 
Accessories: Pink Scarf - H&M (remixed) 
I feel like this year I have a lot for which to be grateful: a job that I love 99% of the time, being done with graduate school, my family, my friends, health, running water, heat, cuddle time with Bailey, bike paths, running trails, coffee in my cup, and food on my table.  I am thankful for this blog and my amazing co-bloggers.  I am grateful that you readers stop by, whether you be commenters or lurkers, new readers or old.

I hope all of you American Academics have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving holiday, and I hope our international readers also have much to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger