tattoos

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

14/30: Wrap Dress Rhapsody

I believe that Shakespeare's Feminine Ending is posting a bit later today, but, since I have a back log of 30x30 outfits, I thought I would just quickly post #14.  I wore this outfit last week on one of those days when I still was feeling crappy but had to teach my classes anyway.
 30x30 Items: 3. Blue Sweater Wrap Dress - Target + 16. Black & White Striped Top + 29. Red Mary Janes - John Fluevog
Accessories: Argyle Tights - HUE (remixed), Necklace - Thrifted (remixed), Earrings - Buttons N Baubles
While most wrap dresses don't work well for my figure, I've had surprising success with this wrap sweater dress from Target and with its twin in grey, which I purchased last autumn and got a lot of wear out of last fall and winter.  I suspect that the blue version will also become a cold weather wardrobe work horse.  What are your feelings on wrap dresses?  Do they work for you?  Do you have to worry about unseemly flashing with most wrap dresses like I do?

P.S. Nina of All Tumble Down also has this dress and has styled it up awesomely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger