tattoos

Monday, May 17, 2010

My Top 5 Teaching Outfits of Spring Semester '10

First of all, I wanted to thank everyone who commented on my recent post about weight gain and not fitting into my pants.  Your words of wisdom, support, and kindness really touched me, and I have to say again that this blogging community is so fucking awesome!

I just finished grading my students papers and submitted their grades to the registrar's office, and I started thinking about all the different outfits that I put together over the course of this past semester.
These were my favorite five outfits.
Posted by Picasa


True to not-being-able-to-fit-into-most-of-my-pants form, I wore mostly skirts and dresses over the course of the spring term.  Which of these teaching outfits did you like the most?  I created a poll, but comments are always welcome.  What do you tend to wear when you're in front of the classroom, or if you're not an academic, what do you tend to wear when you're giving a presentation at work or in a class?


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger