tattoos

Friday, May 21, 2010

Latest Fashion News


Anna Sui Fall/Winter 2010


This may be not the time to wear winter close, as the summer just started, but it is sure not to late to think of them!! One of the many joys of the Anna Sui collection is the intro it gives you to worlds you know nothing about. This season's show was a passport to the American Arts and Crafts movement of the late nineteenth century, bleeding into the Art Nouveau that has been Sui's default position for years.
Maybe we should consider changing our wardrobes and creating a '' new world'' just like Anna's? Take a look at some of the outfits below. Enjoy!!


Anna Sui 2010





Dresses of the Week

Guess which beautiful Celebrity has inspired BaniCeleb with her gorgeous dress that we wish to have!!




Emily Blunt creates jealousy in BaniCeleb!!


I don't know about you, but I have difficulties in finding a tight sily and red dress these days, aren't you?? The whole new 2010 fashion is all about earth colours, skinny and ripped jeans, but barely no sexy dresses. Luckily fo us, Emily Blunt saved the era!! This girl made a bold statement in a red crepe boat neck gown from the Edition by Georges Chakra Fall/Winter 2010 collection.
It is heard that the dress is pretty affordable, but I guess I will just wait for it to hit a bargain season:)













Jennifer Lopez Amazed us All!!


Is it me or I Jennifer Lopez getting younger and younger everytime we look at her?? Once I looked at this photo,I was so amazed I wanted to show you guys. Just look at her beautiful body, her dress by roberto Cavalli, made of a silky- organza confection. The fluffy feathers at the end are another additon to create a whole beautiful angel-like look. And I don't know what makes her look so young and beautiful, vut I want to know!!

















Please note: Photos attached in the post are not taken by BaniCeleb. The rest has by created and/or edited by BaniCeleb. For any queries, please a-mail: BaniCelebNews@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger