tattoos

Monday, August 30, 2010

Inappropriate Orchard Outift Revealed

I now can't bring myself to wear this outfit in Vermont without going apple and peach picking, so thought would share a picture of it with my last surviving peach.
While maybe not ideal for an orchard, I do love this outfit for just about everything else, even though I feel like the zip down the top's back makes it a little edgy for the classroom (though even with the zip down you wouldn't hit even a hint of undergarment. Maybe am just creating edgy out of zip). Interestingly, other women in my field have observed that it's more or less acceptable to wear eyebrow-raising outfits when giving a keynote, but not in the classroom. Is that true for your fields as well?

Blouse: Target
Skirt: Thirfted
Peach: Shelburne Orchards

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger