tattoos

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Weekly Works Cited 8/22/10

Firstly, this past weekend I met up with four incredible ladies, Sal of Already Pretty, Clare of Between Laundry Days, Kristin of Bird on Your Shirt, and Christine of FutureLint.  We went for brunch and then went on a thrifting adventure and Joe (who you can learn more about here) snapped a couple of photos of us on my camera that have been making their way around the interwebs.  Their blogs are all daily reads for me, so I was thrilled to finally meet each of these awesome women in person.
Check out the Best Practices Series over on All Tumble Down.  Along with many other fabulous bloggers, both Kristin and I have been featured.

Have you ever wondered what a PhD looks like?  Now you can see a handy illustrated guide.

Neither my co-bloggers (thanks AUH) or my readers (thanks Katie) will let me for forget that I have the so-called "two-body problem."  

If you specialize in literature or nationalism, you might be interested in this piece on what makes national literature national.

I'm sorry the links are kind of lacking this week.  I have spent most of my time in new faculty orientations and am behind on my writing projects as well as my blog reading.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger