tattoos

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Clunky Cameo Love

I've really been enjoying teaching this summer. The students seem more engaged and there's a more relaxed vibe in the classroom at the same time, which you can see in my seated break dancing pose above (er....it's actually just self-timer pose hilarity. Do any of you have similar issues?). I'm trying to compensate for lack of sleeves by wearing one of my favorite and incredibly fabric heavy floral Gap skirts.
I'm also trying to get my outfit to give me an under the sea feeling by mixing wavy blue and different colors of green with the shirt and Etsy cameo combo. It was love at first sight for the cameo--it's large and slightly unusual but incredibly versatile at the same time.

What outfits do you wear to create a sense of location/vacation for yourself that might not be immediately apparent to others?

Top: Target (remixed)
Skirt: Gap
Cameo: Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger