tattoos

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Back To School Conference Panel 1

Panelist 1: Courtney Erin of Sartorial Sidelines
Courtney Erin says, "I'm not teaching this fall but I will be haunting the library every day writing my dissertation and shuttling to and fro for meetings with my committee so I thought this jumper was kind of perfect for that.  It's a nice grey color for the fall, very warm, and has pockets that I can cram full of pens and post-it notes as I frantically try to sort out what exactly I'm doing with this whole dissertation thing.  I will definitely be wearing this for my first day back on campus as a full-time writer!"

Panelist 2: Debbie of Dark Horse
Debbie is teaching at two colleges this year, so she had two first days and two back to school outfits. 

Panelist 3: La Historiadora de Moda
For more details, read my post from yesterday.

Panelist 4: Sarah of Classroom Chic
Sarah ventured back into the classroom last week.  You can read more details about her first day here!

Panelist 5: Sophia of Blogsies
Sophia went back to school in a skirt of her own making!


Panelist 6: Tania of What Would a Nerd Wear
Tania had her first experience of dressing for a first day in which she was a teacher and not a student.  You can read more about it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger