tattoos

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Life continues to spin in high gear!!!

I think the title says it all. It is hard for me to believe that Isabelle is 5 weeks old. She is starting to get into a bit of a schedule but it is hard sticking to it with the older kids having so much going on. Last night I was so exhausted that I let Izzy cry it out at bedtime while it sucked for 20 min listening to her cry I knew she was feed dry and in need of nothing but sleep as was I.
I am happy to say that at 9pm she was sound asleep and stayed that way till 4am!
I am sure someone will think I am cruel for letting her cry but I truly could not lift my head of the pillow.

On the blues front I am on meds don't feel like they are doing much for me. However I am sticking to them. I have also started my 1/2 marathon training. I was able to log in 3.5 miles on Sunday and while it hurt and I felt like I would die I got it done and am ready for more.

On a good note I am just about back into all my pre pregnancy clothes. I put on my DKNY jeans Sunday and they fit! Talk about a woohoo moment!

I hope to have new pictures of Isabelle up in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger