tattoos

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Budget Beauty: Make-Up Product of the Month


A dear friend of mine used to frequently scold me for my lack of a nighttime skin care routine. She was horrified to learn that I washed my face with dial soap in the shower and that I almost never took my make-up off before going to bed. (I did brush and floss, though, so don't think I was a total sloven!) I have in the past couple of years tried to mend my ways, and I have gotten much better. Of course, there are still the occasional nights where I'm too tired or inebriated to do anything besides brush my teeth. However, for the most part, I've settled into a routine of removing my make-up and moisturizing before bed. Because in the past few months I started noticing bags and dark circles under my eyes with an alarming frequency, I have also recently incorporated using an eye cream -- Bioré's See the Future Fortifying Eye Cream -- into my nighttime beauty routine. It feels light and soothing on my skin after a long day, and it does seem to really minimize any puffiness and bags under the eyes that I have. I've also taken to using it in the morning, as well. Just applying a little bit around the eye area before I put on concealer. Since I started using it, I've felt like I haven't needed to apply as much concealer under my eyes.

Do you have a special skin care routine? What are your favorite skin care products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger