tattoos

Friday, October 23, 2009

Holy bunny- what a fun fashionshoot we had today!!!!!

When I met beautiful Emilie voe.blogg.no at a tvshow one month ago, I knew she would be the perfect model for a fashionshoot in topp. I was so happy she said yes(and that her teacher let her take one day off at school) She is only 13 years old, but wow- so talented.
We started up at nine this morning in the studio. Makeup artist Isabella did a perfect makeup, photographer Mathias Fossum took the pictures, and I did the styling.
as you can see; inspired by the catwalk look of Chanel and Louis Vuitton...
The bunny ears is a result of my yesterdays DIY-project... Im very happy with the result.....
and I will post more pics from the shoot in a few weeks, when the magazine is out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger