tattoos

Friday, October 29, 2010

Saddle Shoe Stylin'

I'm convinced that these shoes got me carded; people see saddle shoes and think "high school." Well, these shoes work with more than plaid skirts and white sweaters (though they work well there too). That's right, they even work with my funkiest dress--the one the sales clerk couldn't actually believe I was going to pay money for. I think they're just so unexpected nowadays that they could be added to anything but a ballgown (and shorts) and not raise many incredulous eyebrows.
Then again, maybe I'm just so in love with them and their ability to make me feel comfortable while walking miles and miles, plus their old-fashioned vibe, that I think they'd look great with a bathing suit. I don't know. But here's what I do know:
Comfort: 5/5
Versatility: 4.5/5
Value: 5/5
Style: 4/5
CSN Stores was fantastic; they offered free international shipping and had an amazing range of these in stock--grey options, pink options, cognac and navy options, etc. They arrived within 3 days and were immediately comfortable. They've also held up in rainstorms and tornado warnings and always serve as a conversation point.
Shoes: Bass via CSN Stores
Dress: Target
Tights: Target
Scarf: NISI
How many different ways can you think of to wear saddle shoes?
Full Disclosure: Not compensated by CSN Stores in any way for this review, except with the gratis saddle shoes of joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger