tattoos

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Already Layered, Plus AUH Relives Twin Peaks

First of all, apologies for being remiss in responding to comments and commenting myself lately. I've been reading and enjoying and am now finally in the clear again. Well, for now. Though I can now dress myself with more care, I still find myself reaching for numbers like this softer than you could believe thrifted shirt because I don't need to layer. It builds in its own cover-up tank while still doing its cowl gone wild thing. It's warm, it's easy, and I wore it today to a conference I wasn't presenting at when I was running late.
In other news, I received my product review shoes from CSN Stores earlier in the week. I know you're not supposed to wear them all day when they're new, but was running late and just pulled them on. Turns out I didn't need to worry. These have been comfortable from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. and are being complimented everywhere. I will write a fuller review soon, but am incredibly impressed so far.

Shirt: Thrifted
Shoes: Bass via CSN Stores

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger