tattoos

Monday, October 25, 2010

Fall is Our Favorite

This past week has been bit of a blur for me.  I was ill and took a sick day which caused me to get behind on everything right when I had finally just caught up after the grading and hurty brain syndrome.  (Damn you, Murphy!  And your stupid Law!)  I also ran a half-marathon on Saturday and have been preparing a research talk that I'm giving this week at my university.  Yet, in spite of all the busyness, I have still been in a great mood.  Fall is my favorite season.  And in terms of its fallish qualities October is the best of the autumn months.  I've been drawing inspiration from nature's color palettes with its soft browns and olive greens, splashes of orange, red, and yellow, and sunny blue skies.  Bailey approves of my current sartorial methodology.  Hopefully, the audience at my talk will be equally approving of my research methodologies.
(Top - H&M (hand-me-down from my sister-in-law and remixed), Skirt - Anthro (thrifted and remixed) Cardi - New York & Co. (remixed), Tights - We Love Colors, Boots - Steve Madden (2003 and remixed), Bracelets and Earrings - Target (remixed))
Where have you been drawing style inspiration from lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger