tattoos

Thursday, October 21, 2010

LGBTQ Outfit and Etsy Finds

I mentioned to LHdM that I also wore purple yesterday to support LGBTQ youth and she asked me to post my outfit. I didn't see very many people on my campus wearing the purple, but am gladdened to hear that it was in fuller force elsewhere.
And here's today's outfit. I've been practically living in my new asymmetrical sweatshirt. I've been on a quest to find the perfect stylin' hoodie-type garment that I could teach in without feeling like I should just have invited my class to hang out in my living room. This thing is warm, comfortable, and snazzy-looking. It also goes with everything and....
reminds me of the jacket Lucy Griffiths wears as Maid Marian during the first season of the BBC's Robin Hood (image grabbed and cropped from one on Amanda Beth Online, which has a fantastic analysis of all of Marian's outfits).

Do you ever scour the internet hoping to find clothes resembling those on t.v. shows/films? If so, where do you usually find them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger